When the sweltering sun threatens to end a long afternoon of tossing carefree casts, cover yourself with the Simms SolarFlex® Hoody - Print. The quick-drying comfort and UPF 50 sun protection of lightweight COR3™ fabric lets you keep chasing that elusive 2-footer through the dog days of summer. The durable and flexible sleeve construction supports a range of movement, letting you cast from any angle. The hoodie features a flat-seam finish that creates a plush, next-to-skin feel.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Flatlock seam construction
- Raglan sleeve design for unrestricted movement
- Hood designed to wear over cap
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
WEIGHT: 8 oz. (226.8 g)
ITEM #: PG-12162
- COR3™ - Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- UPF - UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
- Veil Camo - Designed to Blend In…Because you’re the last thing fish want to see.
Uniquely designed to evade fish, River Camo offers you an edge at beating detection, so you can get one step closer to the fish and that perfect casting position. In collaboration with Veil Camo, Simms® developed River Camo—a cutting edge, proprietary and mathematically driven camouflage pattern for fish—by breaking up shapes. Built with a color palette tested in the river environment and against the fish’s vision, River Camo is technology built to keep you more in tune with the natural world.