SolarFlex® UltraCool Armor brings together a full-coverage hood-and-gaiter design with cooling Avra fabrics for a technical, easy breathing solution to sweltering days on the water.
Full-coverage hood and gaiter join cooling Avra fabrics for a technical solution to sweltering days on the water.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50
- Advanced Avra™ fabrics wick moisture and dry up to 50% faster for maximum comfort in the hottest conditions
- Hood envelope for hat bill securing
- Built-in neck gaiter for full sun coverage
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: Body fabric- 170 gsm 100% polyester (72% polyester/28% AVRA) ; Front face and underarm fabric- 160 gsm 94% polyester/6% spandex
ITEM #: PG-12885
- Avra™ - Avra keeps you comfortable with superior wicking speed and exceptional dry times - up to 50% faster than fabrics of similar weight, construction and composition. Due to their size and unique shape, Avra fibers are significantly more flexible than standard polyester. This creates fabrics with a distinctly silky feel that keeps you drier and more comfortable than ever before using 100% post-consumer recycled PET. The flat, ribbon-like shape of the smaller fibers provides performance advantages like faster wicking speeds, faster dry times, and a cool-to-the-touch sensation you have to feel to believe.
- 50 UPF - UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.